Sunday, October 15, 2006

I couldn't sleep at all last night

I was up early today - 3:30 a.m. to be exact for suhoor (last meal before fasting). This gave me a lot of time to think about what I will do with a lot of time on my hands. I mean realistically how long will I be happy at home without any social interaction - a week, two weeks tops? I was off for winter break in January and I went nuts after two weeks - we had almost a full four week vacation - imagine that!!

Maybe I've been looking at this whole issue more negatively than I should have. I stopped thinking about all the positive aspects of work, and just focused on the few negative aspects. Why is it that negativity tends to overpower the positivity in our brains? A question to be answered another day.

I am a positive person. Just ask Hassan. I drive him nuts with my positive attitude.

In any event, I will just see how everything plays out today -- it maybe my last day and it may not be my last day. I don't even know.

Ma'salaam,

~Marian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi marian,
شكرا جزيلا على مساعدتك لى فى تغيير الصورة والساعة
مرفق بالرسالة موقع الداعية عمر خالد بالأنجليزية
لك تحياتى
salaaaam
Gamal Mersal

gamal said...

Sorry marian ,
I forgot to attach the link,
here it is...
http://www.amrkhaled.net/articles/articles1566.html

gamal

Marian said...

Thanks Gamal. I will go to the links.